Countdown to 2018 CBIIC：
Managing Partner of Sherpa Venture Capital
Cheng Xing, Sherpa Venture Capital, Managing Partner
• Mr. Xing has been in healthcare investment field for almost ten years. He is one of the founders of Sherpa Venture Capital, a newly established Healthcare fund.
• Mr. Xing Joined Legend Capital healthcare team in 2013, taking charge of investments in Biotech and medical services. He took the leading investor role and acted as board of director in companies such as Harbour BioMed, Immuno china, Bellen, Shanghai Deji Neuromedical center, GM healthcare, etc.
• Before Legend Capital, Mr. Xing worked for CCBI Healthcare Fund and led the 150m RMB investment to Bybo Dental Group in 2012, which was successfully acquired by Legend Holding one year later.
• Other experience include Bayer Healthcare, etc.
• Mr. Xing Received master and bachelor degree in Pharmaceutical Science in Peking University.